IPasswordSpy XP is a program that can help you recover your lost passwords. It also works on webpages (Internet Explorer) so even stored passwords on a webpage can be recovered.
Windows systems store frequently used passwords, such as the passwords in Outlook or a FTP client. However, since you no longer enter the saved password manually, you tend to forget them. What are you going to do when you need to know one of the saved passwords? The password is staring right at you, but it is hiding behind a row of "*****" asterisks. So how do you unhide this password?
Start IPasswordSpy XP, drag the magnifying glass onto the password field and your password is revealed instantly.
It can also be a great help to make sure you type a (complicated) password correctly.
- Shows passwords that are hiding behind asterisks ("*******") on Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT, 2000, or XP
- Shows password fields instantly from webpages (Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher)
- Window can be dragged by simply clicking on it anywhere on the screen (EZ-move)
- Simple, nice user interface
- Stay on top functionality
- IPasswordSpy XP runs on windows 9x/Me/NT4/2000/XP
- PC with 486 or higher processor
- 1MB of free hard drive space for installation
IPasswordSpy XP is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-04-13. The program can be installed on Windows.
IPasswordSpy XP (version 1.1) has a file size of 785.32 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 59 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.